In the top Menus in uMake you will find the following tools:
- Return to My Designs – Exits file and returns to file manager.
- Duplicate File – Duplicates the current file you are working on.
- Precision Sketching Tool – Tool for creating perfectly straight lines and clean arcs and circles.
- Pen Tool – The main sketching tool you will use in uMake.
- Freestyle Sketching Tool – Non NURBS sketching tool for quick and rough sketching in 3D space.
- Augmented Reality Mode – Enters the Augmented Reality mode of uMake.
That makes up the top menu. However, you will also find 3 more icons across the editor interface:
- Orthographic Views
- Learn tools
- Side Panel toggle